Perhaps for you, singing is simply a pleasure – you sing around the house or in the car for the pure enjoyment or maybe a release of tension, yet when it comes to singing around other people you are blocked. If you have sung before but nerves have taken hold and you haven’t sung in ages, if you suspect that you can sing pretty well but never manage to get up the nerve to do it in public, or if you are already singing on a regular basis but would like to relax into performing more, these courses & workshops are the place for you.
Our Workshops & Courses (online & offline) we run throughout the year are;
- Solo Singing Confidence Courses & Workshops- 5 week courses to build confidence and find your voice.
- Simply Sing Sessions- Bi-monthly creative sessions for singing, poetry & storytelling.
- Vocal Empowerment Retreats- Two-Day retreats to help you find confidence in your own voice.
- Vocal Recording Workshops- 1 Day Workshops with professional sound engineer to develop our vocal recording abilities.
- Performance Training Workshops- Specialised workshop on performance technique and how to improve it when singing or speaking live.
For further information on any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0876974332.
*We do not offer refunds for courses/ workshops/ One2One sessions canceled with less than 7 days’ notice. We also do not give refunds for vouchers bought for courses/ workshops/ One2One sessions.
See below current online and offline workshops & courses;
"Finding this common ground, and the resultant camaraderie, is what makes Simply Sing so special. It equips people to stand up and do an Open Mic performance. Being able to “own” your singing voice in public ignites a wonderful sense of achievement and confidence that can bolster courage and resilience across all areas of life."
"Simply Sing was fantastic and really helped me to 'find my voice' in the workplace. I was sceptical of how it would work in a corporate environment, but really helped and exceeded my expectations"
"Before I did my course with Simply Sing, I lacked confidence in my voice and would be nervous to sing in front of anyone. Aside from the the massive improvement I noticed in my voice in such a short space of time Simply Sing also helped my confidence both in singing and in other parts of my life."