hear what they have
Our members are Simply Singing because they love
"Finding this common ground, and the resultant camaraderie, is what makes Simply Sing so special. It equips people to stand up and do an Open Mic performance. Being able to “own” your singing voice in public ignites a wonderful sense of achievement and confidence that can bolster courage and resilience across all areas of life."
"Simply Sing was fantastic and really helped me to 'find my voice' in the workplace. I was sceptical of how it would work in a corporate environment, but really helped and exceeded my expectations"
"Before I did my course with Simply Sing, I lacked confidence in my voice and would be nervous to sing in front of anyone. Aside from the the massive improvement I noticed in my voice in such a short space of time Simply Sing also helped my confidence both in singing and in other parts of my life."
"Following many years group singing in choirs, Simply Sing nurtured everyone in the class so carefully. This built my confidence and enjoyment enabling me to restart solo singing again with great confidence. You area wonder Clodagh. Thank you."
'I have grown so much from attending the Simply Sing solo singing confidence course. The course has equipped me for going out into the singing world, both in terms of new skills and confidence. If you're considering the course - just sign up, you won't regret it!"
- What a fantastic way to develop confidence in singing solo! If you’ve wondered how you get the most out of your own singing voice.. this is it! Group learning and practice combined with fantastic teaching and support from Clodagh = dramatic results in a short time. Just do it!
- Very helpful holistic approach to getting you comfortable singing in public. Very calm and encouraging environment. Definitely worth it and great value for the contribution made by Clodagh et al. One of the best things I have ever done.
- It is an honour and a privilege to be a member of the Simply Sing. Every session is a journey through transformation. It allows you to express yourself, find your voice and lift your spirit and soul up. Keep doing what you are doing Clodagh and co! It is working!
- I would highly recommend Simply Sing for its holistic and professional approach to singing. Clodagh is very professional and offers positive and encouraging feedback. I have thoroughly enjoyed level one. My confidence and my singing voice has grown dramatically over the past six weeks.
- I really enjoyed it – to be tutored by someone who had gone through exactly the same process and was now regularly performing was inspiring.
- This Simply Sing course was a wonderful introduction to solo singing which delivered exactly what I hoped it would… the confidence in my own ability to sing out loud. I really enjoyed the challenge and will continue to enjoy the results!
- Clodagh you have something incredibly special with Simply Sing. Like the Willow Tree you are firm and gentle allowing the flexibility needed for each person to grow in their own way. It is a powerful journey led by someone with such passion, love and play in their heart. Thank you for allow me to experience a new part of myself I’m open to exploring more of.